If you have food or clothes to donate, please bring them by on a Friday night to The Circle, or for large donations please contact us to make arrangements. The list of needs here on this page is definitely not complete, but it should give you an idea of what we can use on a regular basis.
The food we collect is designed to meet the needs of those who live on the street or don’t have a means to cook and prepare a meal. Here is a list of items we would love to keep on hand:
- “Chef Boyardee”-style canned pastas with meat
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Shelf-stable, ready-to-eat meals (Dinty Moore, etc.)
- Vienna Sausages
- Saltine Crackers
- Peanut butter crackers
- Small jars of peanut butter
- Ramen Noodles (Chicken, Cream of Chicken, Beef flavored are preferred)
- Breakfast bars
- Fruit cups (non-refridgerated)
- Boxed Tuna Fish or Boxed Chicken Salad snacks
We take new or laundered clothing (give what you would give to Jesus):
- Winter coats and jackets. With hoodies preferred. Men’s and women’s. We accept these all year.
- Boxer style for men.
- White tube socks.
- White undershirts.
- Long johns.
- Children’s school uniforms (see Terrell ISD dress code)
Personal Hygiene Items
- Hand Sanitizer / Sanitizing wipes
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Feminine products